Monday, January 02, 2006

Oooo, I just thought of another one....

In my posting yesterday, I put a list of 10 things that I'd try and do and/or do better in 2006. You know, it's my non-new year resolutions :-). Well, I just thought of another one. And for those of you that scrapbook, you might actually appreciate this one. Number 11, I'm gonna try and be in more pictures and not just the one taking them.
God forbid anything were to happen to me and my kids no longer have me around. I'd want them to see that they did in fact have a mother :-) and that I was actually in many of the same places as they were. Ok, that's it for today. Stay tuned though, there's more on my mind :-) (like this headache...ARGH!!!)

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

Hope your headache goes away....That is a good idea....I will do the same! LOL

Tamika said...

I learned that I should be in the pictures this summer at the CK convention. I never really thought about it before since I hate taking pictures, but I don't want my daughters trying to remember what I look like.