Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Ok, it's CRUNCH time...

And it's not crunch time because I'm sitting here at my desk munching on chocolate drizzled PoppyCock. It's crunch time, because it's almost Sunday, Jan. 29th. What's the significance of THAT you ask? Well, my friend and fellow scrapbooker, Adrienne will be coming to Georgia to visit. I am SOOOO excited! Adrienne and I have been emailing and conversing by phone and IM since November 12th (I think). And to date, have never laid eyes on eachother....other than pictures.

We are both totally amazed at how we've just hit it off and become such good friends. I think us finally meeting face to face is just "routine". Because I don't think we're gonna like eachother any more or any less because we can now put a real live face with the name. To me, us meeting will simply be icing on the cake, so to speak.

Ok, now the actual part that makes this "crunch time" for me is that I have to finish cleaning my house and get "prepared" for her visit. And not only is SHE coming...she's bringing her family! So, I have to make sure I make a good impression. Lord knows I don't want her to think I'm a slob :-). AND, get this...I will also be attempting to impress her with my cooking. I'm preparing dinner for them too. Oh, what a weekend this will be.

Okie dokie, I've typed enough for now. I'll be sure to let you know how our meeting goes. If you notice that I've removed her from my "links", then perhaps it didn't go too well...HAHAHA! Just kidding, Adrienne. Love ya girl, can't wait to see you!

3 comments:

Diane said...

Maybe Adrienne and I should talk before then... You know... Just a friendly warning about you. ;-)

Adrienne said...

HAHAHA!!!! Too funny!! You've been washing clothes for a week.....WHY would I think you are a SLOB!!?!? I Can NOT wait! Oh, and Im bringing BAZZILL for you!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Excuse me - you said you were munching on WHAT??? and you didn't feel the need to share???
Shame on you!!!