Friday, March 23, 2007

New Layout - Western Day

Yes, I'm posting again. But I forgot to post my newest LO. I know, I've been forgetting a lot lately...good thing is, I DO eventually remember :-).
Anyhoo, I know you've seen these pictures before. But they have finally made their way to cardstock and have become layouts.




Supplies:
(Patterned paper) Sandy Lion "Daisy Stripes" & "Stonewashed Pink"
(Cardstock) Paper Reflections "Bohemian Rhapsody Solie Palette (Target) & Making Memories
(Embellishments) Suede strips (Michaels), Paper Studio Spare Parts "Marquee pink letters, Creative Imaginations "Cowgirl" Epoxy Stickers, Making Memories "Leather frame", KI Memories stickers & ribbon, Clear epoxy square & circle stickers and eyelets
(Computer fonts) Playbill & CK Wrangler
(Techniques) Used suede strips to make letters. Tore, wrinkled & inked journaling box
Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

ScrappinMyRoots said...

Great LO Dawn.

Diane said...

Great LO. Love the colors and I love the western look of the title. Good job.

Cheryl Wray said...

Great layout!! And look at her get-up! So cute!

Brown English Muffin said...

Cute....just cute....all these dress up days I can't wait for them all!!!