Monday, March 12, 2007

New Layouts

Hello everyone.

I haven't posted any of my layouts on here lately, as I haven't been too impressed with them. However, I thought I'd share a few anyway...who knows, SOMEbody might like 'em :-).

Anyway, here they are:

"Miss Thang"

Supplies: DCWV Neutrals Stack (Cardstock), Robins Nest DD Orchid Stones, English III Presto BT (Computer font), Scanned floral design from Jayla's jeans
"Markell"

Supplies: Hobby Lobby Textures & Provo Craft Crafters Block II (Cardstock), Photo corners, holders, flowers and letters from Roots Scrapbooking, Barbara Hand (Computer font), Quote from EK Success: The Write Words
"Pretty Girl"

Supplies: My Minds Eye "Everyday Tango" stack (Patterned paper), cardstock from Michaels, EK Success 'Feminine" Simply Classic Inspirables (chipboard stickers), EK Success clear circles, MAMBI Curly alphabets and "GIRL" cut from Cricut (George font). Handcut & "popped" flower accents.

Thanks for looking.

8 comments:

Leah said...

Your son has such a handsome smile and "miss thang" looks like the perfect title. She is too cute...love those poses she's got for the camera!

I love the MME tango paper, it is my favorite line along with MME's Magnolia line. Thanks for sharing!

Cheryl Wray said...

Your layouts are just gorgeous, Dawn! I love them all!
Your kids are just gorgeous photo subjects!!
Thanks for sharing! Like I said a few days ago on a post, I love to see other people's creativity because it always inspires me so much!!

Pamsgroove said...

I am truly inspired by the simplicity of these layouts. They show that I don't have to add much to my layouts for them to be beautiful. I'm getting to work right.now.

Dawn Bibbs said...

Pamsgroove, thank you so much for the kind comments. I've not seen you around before, and I don't see that you have a way to be contacted. So I hope you see this. Thanks again and good luck on your LO's.

Anonymous said...

Love the layouts.

Can you email me? I have a question for you.
AndreaB@carolina.rr.com

Diane said...

Too much to comment on... I have to keep flippig back and forth. My favorite of those is "Pretty Girl" (love the colors) but I like the embellishments on the first LO and Markell's name cut out on the 2nd one.

Brown English Muffin said...

Your daughter looks so tall standing on the stairs in that first picture wow!!!

And I agree with Leah Markell has such a handsome smile...he's going to be a lady killer!! In the good sense of the word!!!

Veroncia Butler said...

Beautiful pages D. Beautiful children.