Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Day 16 - Be Thankful

Mornin!

Today, November 16th, I am thankful for - CREATIVITY

I kinda feel like I was thankful for this already. But I didn't see it on my list of posts :-).

Anyway, I AM thankful for my creativity. I love being able to create something out of nothing. I'm a very visual person and I can see the potential in most things. My friends (and some of my family) get a little nervous when they say they like something, but won't buy it because of the price or whatever. And I tell them, "I bet I can MAKE that!" :-)  Mister M. gets really nervous when he comes home and I've been "creating". He's just waiting on the day that he comes home from work and that screened porch, or that larger pantry has been built. LOL

Nah, I'm not that bad. Seriously!! But I DO love to make things. I'm a scrapbooker. I'm a jewelry maker. I'm a (amateur) seamstress. I've recently become a creator of all things Duct Tape :-).  I LOVE Lowe's! I LOVE Michaels, JoAnns & Hobby Lobby!!! If I had an inexhaustible cash flow, these are the places I'd like to spend most of it :-).

God has given us all gifts. We are all good at SOMETHING. And I do think we're all CREATIVE in one way or another. How are you creative?

1 comment:

Tricia said...

Yes, you are very creative! God made us all special with special talents!