Sunday, November 07, 2010

Days 6 & 7 - Be Thankful

Ooops, sorry, I missed day 6 of being thankful. We headed to the soccer fields at 8:00am and didn't return until almost 9pm!  So I kinda didn't have time to update.  But I'm gonna catch up now.

~~~
Yesterday, Saturday, November 6th - I was thankful for MERCY!
God has shown me SO much mercy. Honestly, by no means am I terrible, hateful, mean or WHATEVER else is bad, kinda person. But I am also, by no means perfect or deserving of what I receive from God. He has TRULY blessed me with ALL of my needs and ya know, He often blesses me with my wants. I don't ask for much out of life, but I am human and there are things that I desire. And the Lord has shown me His mercy by blessing me with MANY of the desires of my heart. And for that MERCY, I am thankful.

Today, Sunday, November 7th - I am thankful for FAMILY!
I love my family! I TRULY do! Of course, we've had our difficult times and experiences that we'd rather not remember. But when the rubber hits the road, I am truly blessed by having every single one of these people in my life. For those of you in my family who are reading this, I LOVE YOU!!! And for those of you who don't read my blog, I LOVE YOU TOO!!! :-)

Enjoy your week, everyone!!

No comments: